Spiritual Side of Me

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Continuing the Faith even away from Home

After so many years of not being here in this blog site...sa wakas i have the time to update this..hehehe..Seriously because this is my spiritual side..I thank God even if i'm away from home He has provided a church for me here in Malaysia where i feel closer to home.

I'm attending RLC (Renewal Lutheran Church) if you want to know about the chruch you can check their website its: http://www.oasisofcare.org/. The culture of worship are not very far from my home church in the Philippines except that the're bigger than the chruch i go in Manila (even the building itself) and also the people since Malaysia is a multirace country.

I'm also part of a caregroup of RLC under Corrine (my caregroup leader) and Pastor Patrick(my zone pastor).